The Kyneton & District Poultry Club are pleased to announce a POULTRY SALE to take place on Sunday 11th April.
Due to Covid restrictions we have been unable to host our regular Helmsman AUCTIONS.
The event will be a fixed price sale. The number of people allowed into the poultry shed at any one time is currently limited to 20. Buyers will queue to enter the shed, wearing masks, select the birds they wish to purchase then exit the shed with the pen card and pay for the birds in the office. KDPC Stewards will then remove the birds from then pens on behalf of the seller and hand to the buyer. The event team organisers will be working together over the coming weeks to plan a streamlined event that meet with current COVID guidelines.
Should you wish to book pens for the SALE please contact:
Ian Bracken on 5427 4242.
RULES OF SALE:
1. Shed opens to sellers at 8am. Sellers to register & pen by 10am sharp and exit the shed, all pens to be clearly priced.
2. Buyers to queue up at the cattle pavilion entrance to the shed. $2 entrance fee per buyer. First in best dressed. Shed opens to buyers at 10am.
3. Only 20 people to be allowed to enter the shed at any one time, must sign in, wear a mask and hand sanitise on entering.
4. Buyers will have 10 minutes of time only to move around the shed in a clockwise direction only. They can line up again if they want.
5. Buyers to remove a pen card of chosen birds and proceed to the office where they pay. CASH ONLY.
6. KDPC Steward to then remove birds from pens into buyers cages and drop off at side entrance to shed.
7. Sale closes at 12 NOON.
Pens $5.00 each for standard and large [Goose] pens. $4.00 each for bantam pens. All pens have a 3 birds Maximum and are sold as one lot. NO FERTILE EGGS accepted at the Autumn Sale.
The club is appreciative of the support of the following sponsors; Green Vallay Grains, Woodend Produce Store, Birds R Us of Bendigo, Watts Fruit Shop, Kyneton Stock Feeds, Tarameade Market & Poultry Auction & Sunset Valley Chicks.
The Kyneton Poultry Club Inc. is a not for profit community based group and all proceeds go to the continued refurbishment of our pavilion and promotion of poultry keeping in general.
The sale is conducted by volunteer Club Members who give their time, expertise & energy to help run a successful event, they are only too happy to be of assistance to our patrons. If you have any feedback please email email@example.com